AirDogs School Kit
AirDogs is based on a Massachusetts case in which teenage boys were drawn into a software piracy and cyber theft ring. In the AirDogs game, players meet Luke, a teenage snowboarding enthusiast who badly needs money to go on a snowboarding tour. His coach, Terry, has hacked into an online auction site and stolen credit card information, which he has used to purchase hundreds of laptop computers. Luke agrees to sell the laptops to his friends for a share of the profits. When Luke is taken into police custody for questioning, he is forced to make a difficult decision: will he tell the police that Terry is behind the cyber theft or will he remain loyal to his coach? Using sophisticated cyber policing tools such as “digital watermarks” and “GPS cell phone tracking,” players must locate and arrest Terry before all the blame falls on Luke.
The AirDogs school kit includes the following:
- A school site license for AirDogs
- Parent/Teacher Guide
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (Minimum)
- Windows 2000 Professional, Service Pack 4; Windows XP Home or Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2; or MacOSX 10.2 and above
- 512MB RAM
- 200MB of free hard disk space
- AMD/Pentium III (800 MHz or better) – Pentium IV is best
- A graphics card with at least 16MB RAM onboard
- Quicktime 6.02 or later installed (Quicktime 7 is included with the distribution)
- 800 x 600 resolution in 16-bit (65536) color or higher
- 16-bit sound card installed (Sound Blaster 16 compatible supporting DirectX with speakers on)
Please note: Intel-based Macs, Pre-OSX Macs, Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 95 OSR2, and Windows NT will not run AirDogs. Mac OSX 10.1, Windows 98, Windows 98SE, and Windows ME are unsupported but MAY run AirDogs.
Suggested Donation: $200.00